Overview:Kal Sarp Dosh is associated with negative energies which can have an adverse effect on the physical, mental and emotional state of human beings. Kal Sarp Dosh occurs when all the seven planets i.e. Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn are placed between Ketu and Rahu. People who have born with Kal Sar Dosh in their horoscope, are said to be suffering from misfortune and near death experiences in their lives. It is possible to get rid of the Kal Sarp Dosh by performing Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja. The main aim of this puja is to reduce and reverse the adverse effects of the Kal Sarp Yog into positive energies.
Kal Sarp Yog is formed when the half of the birth chart is occupied by the planets. The Kal Sarp Yog is not formed if even a single planet is outside the Rahu Ketu axis. The effect of this Dosh is born for 47 years. Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja is very effective as it helps to come to get rid of the mental problems, and fills the life with success as well as confidence, meditation, publicity, comforts and leadership qualities. As per the astrology, there are two types of Kal Sarp Yog, Ascending yog and the descending yog. If the Rahu planet eats away all the planets then it is known as n ascending Kal SarpYog and if all the planets stand behind the Rahu planet then it is known as descending yog.
Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Ritual: Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran puja starts with the establishment of Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran yantra in the home and worships it daily. Every day recite the mantra of Lord Shiva “Om Namah Shivaya”. A silver Swastik is required to be fixed on the main door along with the snake figures on both sides of the door. Lord Nagaraj is worshipped by remembering the ancestors and then the snake is immersed in the ill effects of Kal Sarp Yog.
Requirement for Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
Kaal Sarp Yantra, Japa Mala, Betel Nut, Vermilion, idols of Lord Ganesh and Goddess Lakshmi etc. are the primary requirements.Other ingredients like lamps, incense, rice grains, bhasma, ghee, mouli etc are also necessary for the successful completion of Kal Sarp puja.
1. Chant Om Namah Shivaya mantra along with Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran
2. Visit Shiva temples and perform Shiva puja.
3. Participate in the Dosh Nivaran ritual in the presence of Priests
4. Worship Shiva Ling and the Rudraksha with water and Panchamrit i.e.
sugar, curd, milk, honey and ghee
5. Offer prayers to Lord Nagaraj and worship Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra6. Fix silver Swastikas on their door to ward off evil spirits.
Shlokas and Mantra:
Significance of Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja:
1. Kal Sarp Puja helps to get rid of Kal Sarp Dosh and its negative effect
2. It helps in improving the overall quality of the life.
3. It helps in achieving success, wealth, peace of mind and spiritual bliss
4. Personal life improves significantly.
5. The ill effects of planets get minimised6. Obstacles in the path of success are removed.