Mangal Dosh is known to have a very prominent effect on the marriages. Mangal dosh is also known as Su-Manglik dosha, which means the problems may occur while fixing the marriage. Obstacles experienced in the auspicious events are also considered as an ill effect of Mangal Dosh. If planet Mars is located either in the first or fourth or seventh or eighth or twelfth house in the horoscope birth chart of a girl then she is considered as Manglik. The girl with the Manglik Dosh has a threat of getting widow. Hence, the Kumbha Vivah is conducted and the Manglik Dosha Nivaran Puja is performed to neutralize the ill effects of the Mangal Dosha in the horoscope. Manglik dosh may cause various problems such as
1. Problems in empathizing with the partner.
2. Obstacles in getting involved with the partner.
3. Hurdles in controlling the anxiety, anger and depression
4. It may cause a problem for the partner.
5. Manglik dosh may create hurdle in the success
6. Delayed marriage
Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja Ritual
Tuesday is the most auspicious and appropriate day to conduct Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja. A special puja is conducted to please Goddess Parvati by dressing her up in the traditional attire of a married woman to represent the desire of the woman that she wants to be like Goddess Parvati for the entire life. Goddess Parvati shows blessings of prosperity, wealth, good fortune, happy married life and good health on women. Mangala Gauri Puja is also performed during the Hindu calendar month of Shravan with full devotion. The devotees must consume only vegetarian food for the whole month of Shravan. Mangla Gauri Pooja is very much beneficial for removing the Mangal dosha from the horoscope of the women.
Shlok and Mantra
Mangal Dhyan Mantra
“Dharanee Garbhsambhootam Vidyutkantisamprabham
Kumaram Shaktihastam Cha Mangalam Pranamamyaham”
Mangal Dosh Nivaran Mantra
|| Om Kraam Kreem Kraum Sah Bhaumaya Namah ||
Mangal Gaytri Mantra:-
“Aum Angarkaya Vidmahe Bhoomipalaya Deemahi Tanno Kujah Prachodayat”
Significance of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja
There are numerous positive outcomes of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja as it helps to get rid of the Mangal dosh from the horoscope. This, in turn, may help an individual to remove the health related problems, delayed marriage, problems in understanding the partner, problems in the married life and even the fear of getting widow. Chronic health problems can also be rectified with the help of Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja.
• Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja helps in reducing the negative effects of the planet.
• It reduces the harsh behaviour which comes with Mangal dosh.
• It helps get rid of obstacles in personal as well as professional life.
• Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja helps to seek blessings of the Mangal planet to ensure health and prosperity.
• Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja evades off physical ailments and showers affluence.